Last Modified: October 26, 2018
What Are Cookies?
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website, such as to enable you to log into secure areas and access different features.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies recognize and count the number of Website users and to track user navigation and Website interaction/behavior. This information is used to improve the way the Website functions.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies recognize when you return to a website or Website, enable personalized content and recognize and remember your preferences.
- Targeting Cookies. These cookies record your visit to a website or Website, including the individual pages visited and the links followed.
- Third-Party Cookies. Some of the persistent and session cookies used by our Website may be set by us, and some are set by third-parties who are delivering services on our behalf. For example, we use Google Analytics to track what users do on the Website so we can improve the design and functionality.
Generally, the strictly necessary cookies and some performance and functionality cookies only last for the duration of your visit to a website: these are known as ‘session cookies’. The functionality cookies and some targeting and performance cookies will last for a longer period of time: these are known as ‘persistent cookies.’ We use session and persistent cookies for the following reasons:
When you use the Website, you may also receive cookies from third-parties. The information collected by such third-party cookies is governed by their privacy policies. We use third-party cookies for the following reasons:
- To allow our business partners to perform analytics and collect information and serve you advertisements.
- To share information with third parties to gain insights and marketing information based on how you use our Website.
- To provide to social networks to better understand how users interact through the Internet.
- To optimize the Website’s geofencing, GPS-based, and geolocation-based data.
- To remember your user preferences and logins.
The following is a list of companies whose cookies we use:
Lawful Basis for Cookies Used
Opting Out of and Blocking Cookies
The cookies we use are designed to optimize your experience using our Website, if you do not wish to receive cookies, most online browsers and custom device settings allow you to change your cookie settings. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser or device. To block Android ID on your Android device, you should follow this path: Google Settings > Ads and then turn on ‘Opt out of interest-based ads’. To block the IDFA on your iOS mobile device, you should follow this path: Settings > General > About > Advertising and then turn on ‘Limit Ad Tracking’. Please note however, that (as with other websites and apps) by blocking or deleting cookies used on our website or Website you may not be able to take full advantage of our Website. Opting out of any Internet-based advertising will only work for the browser you are currently using, any additional browsers or devices with which you access our Website must be opted out of separately. Some opt outs may only work if your browser accepts cookies. If you delete cookies, change your browser settings, switch browsers or computers, or use another device you may be required to opt out again.
If you wish to limit third-party advertising cookies, you may be able to turn cookies off by visiting the following links:
- Cookie settings for Android
- Cookie settings for iOS
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information regarding the management of cookies on your browser.
We may also use other online services to track your behavior, geolocation, and usage on our Website. We use Google Analytics to help us measure traffic and usage trends for our Website. Additionally, Google Analytics helps us understand more about the demographics of our users. You can learn more about Google’s practices at https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners, and you may opt-out of Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.